In this article, we have reviewed the Xentec HID reviews. If you are in a hurry, the table below gives a quick snapshot of the top ones.
Do you want to change the headlight of your vehicle? Are you looking for HID headlight kits? If you are looking for the best HID kits for your car, look no further than Xentec HID.
Xentec offers kits that are very light in weight and have everything you will require during the installation. They are also very affordable and have high lumen bulbs.
Rest assured that the Xentec HID bulb will be much better than your ordinary halogen OEMs. It will give you a wider and brighter light on the road. Lets have a look at their three best offerings.
Best Xentec HID Kits
Our Top Choice – Xentec 9005 6000K HID Xenon Bulb
The Xentec 9005 6000K HID Xenon Bulb is our top choice for Xentec HID
- Reviews, because of the following reasons:
- Compatible with many
- Zinc alloy casing
- 3000 lumens value
- 6000-kelvin color temperature
- Plug and play installation
Xentec HID Reviews
The bulbs have a casing of zinc alloy, which is durable and long-lasting. Xentec brand is known to make high-quality automotive lighting systems that are durable and highly efficient.
Features And Benefits
- Compatibility: The bulbs come in pairs and are compatible with most vehicles in the market, having input voltage between 9-16V. The ballast in the bulb is compatible with most of the HID bulbs. The AMP connector in the kit is compatible with most of the ballasts in the market. So you can easily connect and use them.
- Color: When you buy these bulbs, you get to select from eight color options. You can choose your choice of bulb color and fit it in your car. If you see any residue in your new bulb, it is nothing but a color agent.
- Performance: The high-intensity discharge xenon bulbs give a high lumen value, nearly 3000lm per bulb, giving color temperature 6000K. The xenon bulbs use xenon gas to start the bulb and provide a bright light output of 35W. The ballast in the bulb will help regulate the current flow into the bulb and give consistent light output.
- Installation: You need to do some pre-assembly before installation. Installation is very easy; it offers plug-and-play operations. Though in some cases, you need to insert the pin in your car and play.
Why Should You Buy It?
The ballast in the bulb kit will guarantee the distribution of energy inside the bulb evenly and help give out stable even light output making this bulb one of the best Xentec HID bulbs.
This xenon bulb gives you an option to choose from eight colors with different color temperatures. Whichever color you choose from, the XENTEC brand promises a bright light output adding a unique look to your car.
Features And Benefits
- Performance: These xenon HID bulbs have high light intensity with a lumen value of 4000lm. The light output from these bulbs is 55W, which gives extra bright light. The ballast in the bulb kit plays an essential role in providing a continuous light output with even distribution of current inside the bulb.
- Compatibility: The xenon gas chamber of these bulbs suits with original equipment manufacturer bulbs, so it easy to fit with any car. This perfect fit in any car will produce a proper beam pattern on the roads making your drive easy.
- Installation: Using the AMP connector, you can connect the bulb and the ballast with less effort. After this pre-assembly, you can use plug-and-play operation, install the bulbs in your car, and start using them.
Why Should You Buy It?
Easy installation and proper fitment with most cars make this bulb an apt pick for you. The ballast in the kit will let you have any color light output with no flickering making your drive safe.
These bulbs are compatible with most vehicles, and you even get to choose different sizes if you want. The xenon gas in these bulbs will help in producing a focused beam pattern.
Features And Benefits
- Design: When you buy this kit, you get two bulbs, double-sided tape, two ballast, and wires. The zinc alloy casing of the ballast has an IP65 rating making it waterproof and providing excellent cooling, thus maintaining optimum temperature in the bulb.
- Installation: Using the kit given, connect the wires to the ballast and then, using the tape stick the ballast to a clean area in your car, keeping it away from hot parts. Once this pre-assembly is done, follow the plug-and-play operation, fit the bulb in your vehicle and use it.
- Color: The xenon bulbs come in eight colors which you can select from the given options. Each color has a different color temperature, so you can even choose based on the light output you want to have. The ballast will help in eliminating the flickering of light of any color.
Why Should You Buy It?
The light output from these HID xenon bulbs is very bright. The high-intensity discharge bulbs produce high lumens illuminating the roads perfectly, making these bulbs a perfect choice for Xentec HID bulbs.
Buyer’s Guide: Xentec HID Reviews
The color of the car is measured in terms of Kelvin. Most of the color ranges from 3500 to 5000 kelvin are bright in nature. They cover a moderate length and perfectly light the driving area without leaving any dark spots. The color above 5000 kelvin gives brightness like a daylight white color.
It covers a wide and also a long distance. But in HID lights, the higher value emits blue lights, which are not suitable for the eyes. So, in the case of HID lights, the higher range of color temperature is not preferable.
While purchasing the Xentec HID kit, you have to check the compatible model for your vehicle. However, Xentec is compatible with most vehicles, but it is essential to buy a proper bulb with an appropriate size
The lumens value tells the brightness and the intensity of the bulb. If the lumen is between 6000 and 640, your bulb will be able to let you see clearly upto five hundred meters in front of you. This is suitable for many drivers.If the bulbs have 8000 lumens, you can see upto six to seven hundred meters ahead. However, make sure that you are not blinding others with glare.
Frequently Asked Questions: Xentec HID Reviews
Q. Is Xentec HID Any Good?
A. Xentec HID is good for the vehicle. The Xentec headlights are very compact and lightweight. It is easy to store and carry. They are energy efficient as they consume 35% less power than halogen lights. Xentec HID is made of alloy casing with sealant, which protects them from harsh weather and makes them suitable for anything.
Q. Which HID Brand Is The Best?
A. XELORD D2S Xenon HID Headlights Bulb has a bulb of 6000-kelvin color temperature, which gives a bright light on the road. It is made of Quartz Anti-UV glass and metal, which makes it durable and safe. It has an ideal focal length and brightens the road evenly.
Q. Which HID Ballast Is The Best?
A. XENTEC 55W Standard Size Ballasts Xenon Bulb is a good HID blast. They have a high light intensity with a lumen value of 4000lm. The ballast in the bulb kit performs a crucial role in providing a continuous light output with even distribution of current inside the bulb.
Using the AMP connector, you can attach the bulb and the ballast with less work. After this, you can use plug-and-play operation, install the bulbs in your car, and start using them.
Q. What Are The Best HID Conversion Kits?
A. Xentec 9005 6000K HID xenon bulb comes in pairs and is compatible with most vehicles in the market, which has input voltage between 9-16V. The AMP connector in the kit is compatible with most of the ballasts in the market. The bulbs give a high lumen value of 3000lm per bulb and a color temperature of 6000K. Xentec brand is known to make high-quality automotive lighting systems, which are durable.
You can always have a safe drive when your car is equipped with Xentec HID lights.
In this article, we have selected the best Xentec HID kits based on the features mentioned in our buyer’s guide and the ratings and comments mentioned by actual users on Amazon.
In our opinion, the Xentec 9005 6000K HID Xenon Bulb is the best choice among the various options that we have considered, because the bulbs have a casing of zinc alloy, which is durable and long-lasting. Xentec brand is known to make high-quality automotive lighting systems that are durable and highly efficient.
The XENTEC 55W Standard Size Ballasts Xenon Bulb is another great choice, because this xenon bulb gives you an option to choose from eight colors with different color temperatures. Whichever color you choose from, the XENTEC brand promises a bright light output adding a unique look to your car.
If you are looking for a value for money option, you can also consider the Xentec H11 HID Xenon Bulb, which offers great value and features at a very reasonable price point.